View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #479
myoung84
Super Moderator

Got a new home for my boat this week. I had a standard 10x25 storage with an 8' tall door and grew tired of having to fold down the 9' tall wakeboard tower every time I put it in storage. Also the width from the outsides of the wakeboard racks was a little over 9' and having a 10' wide door left very little room to stuff it in the hole, so I had to fold those in as well. And to top it off they didn't leave much room between the buildings to easily move around the 46' long truck and trailer.

So, I decided to search for a new storage. Found this one but he wanted double what I was paying at the other place so I politely told him what I was willing to pay and he went for it. With an 11'x12' door as well as tons more room out front to maneuver, it's a piece of cake to back it in. No more folding crap in to get it to fit. And it even has a concrete floor and the facility is protected with a fence and electric gate. This is definitely worth the extra $25 a month. I also mounted my power strip for my batter tenders...

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote