Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Dodge Ram > General

Old 04-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #31
Lt.Dan
Jerrod Ellis

I mean I'm not sayin I know everything there is to know about the car business but I know quite a bit seein as how my grandpa has owned dealerships for over 50 years and my dad was selling cars at our family's lot since he was literally 12. But I do know that that is a crazy lowball offer. People can read this and think whatever they want. I'm not sayin I'm just sayin. (sorry to vent. It's been one of those days if you get what I'm sayin)
Old 04-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #32
ramthis9501
Cummins Member

Wow that was a ridiculous lowball offer, dealrships suck

And I agree 100% with you Jerrod, your not the only one...
Old 04-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #33
Lt.Dan
Jerrod Ellis

Not so much dealerships. It's just those little Podunk ass car lots. Usually the owner is a fackin idiot. They always value there shit more than what it's even remotely close to being worth and think yours is a total turd that barely makes it down the road.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #34
DoubleTakeDodge
James

Send a message via Skype™ to DoubleTakeDodge

Originally Posted by Lt.Dan View Post
I mean I'm not sayin I know everything there is to know about the car business but I know quite a bit seein as how my grandpa has owned dealerships for over 50 years and my dad was selling cars at our family's lot since he was literally 12. But I do know that that is a crazy lowball offer. People can read this and think whatever they want. I'm not sayin I'm just sayin. (sorry to vent. It's been one of those days if you get what I'm sayin)
haha heard that!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #35
okcoalroler99
cummin get some

I was compleatly insulted by it....he has a 01 2500 2wd 6sp long bed excab 206k miles its clean real clean he wants $7500 for it i was guna swap him straight across for it so i can get this pilot car busness roling so anyways he lookd under the hood underneith all that and i askd him do you see $7500 worth of truck there and he said its a 99 with 162k on it he would give me $3k i said man you are fucking nuts got in my truck and left about 100' of ruts in his purdy grass......the wheels n tires are worth close to that google m16 super swampers 37x13.50x22 they are $550 a pice and mine are 85%+
Old 04-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #36
okcoalroler99
cummin get some

Hell i had a beat up ol '89 cummins 2wd 5 speed i sold for $3500......i was looking at the deal lik this he wants $7500 for the truck he prolly only has $5k tops in it prolly around 4 so if he swapd me he would have that much invested in mine then he could spend another $4k on body work and paint (way more than what it would cost) and a few other lil things so now he would have $8 or 9k in it and if my truck was painted dash fixd i know it would sell for $12+ and more to the right person ive seen em sell for $14+ if he playd his cards right he could make $5000 of the deal......i wish i had the time money and resorses to do that cuz it has the potential to be a bad to the boan truck its already badass it makes more than 400hp and will hang out with a z28 all day long and its what i call a panty remover gurls love it......lt dan knows what im talking about his truck has bout the same stuff on it
Old 04-11-2012, 12:29 AM   #37
okcoalroler99
cummin get some

Ugh sorry for the rant guys just alil frusterated.....btw my truck has no leaks it has a billet converter and valve body in the tranny the fluid is clean looks like it just came out of the bottel has 27k miles on it the engine has no blowby and uses no oil i just adjusted the valves new belt hoses ($125) also i just went through the rearend i put all new timken bearings new clutches in it pinion seal is now leaking ugh it has new ujoints in the rear fresh fluid in the front diff has new front brakes but it needs rotors i just put a raptor 150 lift pump with all new fuel lines and a draw straw plus i just (3weeks ago) sanded and painted the whole under carrage its almost 100% mechanicaly just needs some cosmetic stuff liberty truck sales can SUCK MY D--K. New 950 CA super start batterys baught in january too

Last edited by okcoalroler99; 04-11-2012 at 12:31 AM.
okcoalroler99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:29 AM   #38
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by Okiespaniels View Post
How Ironic...I can't wait for the day when I can remove my chromies and get something....BLACK! But not rockstars....not my style.
I'm so bored with chrome....
little different though bc your truck isn't black ... but if you look at the majority of 4x4's that have aftermarket wheels they are more so than not black wheels and i'd say probably 80% rough guess locally that black 4x4s have black wheels ... the only 2 black wheels i really want on my truck are kmc badlands and 22" alcoas bc they don't come in black
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:51 AM   #39
Lt.Dan
Jerrod Ellis

Its not so bad if you have some chrome on them to break em up. And I don't mean like the lug nuts only. I mean like mine that have a pretty good percentage of chrome. I personally like black and chromes better than solid black. But that's just my opinion. And I mean of you're trying to get away from played out shit then you better do some extreme color for wheels cuz majority are black or chrome or some kind of combo. So I mean if you're gonna look at it from that kind of standpoint then I guess technically everything is played out.

Last edited by Lt.Dan; 04-11-2012 at 01:54 AM.
Lt.Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:21 AM   #40
okcoalroler99
cummin get some

i say go with hot pink wheels and chrome lug nuts that isnt playd out.....I will roll whatever i like idgaf rather its playd out or what or what anybody thinks of it all that matters is that i like it lol like everyone hates my 9ft cb whip on my truck i tell them i like it and if they dont like it then dont look at it