Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things that have nothing to do with Dodge Rams.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #2141
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Be warned, this is a rant unrelated to trucks completely:

I am so tired of getting my freaking head bitten off for something I didn't do!!! My wife is driving me nuts lately. I don't know if its the cold weather (I know my mood isn't great when I feel stuck at the house) or what but she is seriously testing my patience lately. I know the first thought is that we've arrived at week four of the month, but that's not the case. I mean, I call her at work about something and get a shitty tone (work related for her, basically most people aren't pulling their weight and she feels the need to try and keep the work done)...I know I'm not pleasant when I'm pissed about something, but son of a bitch! She gets home - grumpy. We go to bed - pissy. She's short with me, short with our son (who's being a real peach lately too). Fuck me running I feel like the only sane one in this home and that's a scary thought!

End rant...maybe.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:38 PM   #2142
Administrator

sounds like its time to drop off the kiddo somewhere, take the wife off and relax.......then come home and get the bullshit out of the way. We are there now too........I'm stressed - working my balls off, she's going crazy thinking about the house(s) and it just......well, is annoying. Put the kiddos to bed early one night and just hashed it out. Communication is key......but I'm preaching to the choir on that one.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:31 PM   #2143
myoung84
Super Moderator

Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Been dealing with this for months it seems like. Baby has been sick on and off for the last few weeks. That's not helping either... She's on a fucking nebulizer now twice per day for a virus, could be RSV. Ever tried to keep a 6 month old still for a 15 minute breathing treatment? Not fun. Then the Albuterol is like fucking baby crack and she's hopped up for two hours.

That concludes my rant for the day. LOL

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:37 PM   #2144
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Damn fellas, maybe it's something in the water.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:47 PM   #2145
myoung84
Super Moderator

It's something contagious! What's bad is it makes me not want to rush home at all. It's 3:45 on a Friday, most everything is caught up for the week, and I'm not rushing out the door to get home. I'm just sitting at my desk surfing the web.

Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Old 02-08-2014, 09:09 AM   #2146
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Sorry to hear this guys. I think y'alls got cabin fever/seasonal depression real bad. This has been a long, cold, and worse, dry winter for Oklahoma. The lack of Sun and heat makes everyone sick and pissy.
Midwesterners would shrug this off as mild...but the Arizona guy in me hates it. Couple this with a bi polar store manager and the never ending parade of stupidness that walks through our doors, and I'm glad to be home where it's quiet, there's a warm fire in the Franklin stove, and a hot meal on the table.
Hang in there gents, spring will be here soon enough. Let's hope it's a mild one.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:16 PM   #2147
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

It's got to be the water.... I know we have the wedding and everything coming up but Em is being the same way... I know it difficult with us because I only get to come home every other weekend but when I do come home the last thing I want to do is argue but she is always being pissy or short with me... I'm only home for 1 and a half days and then I'm back to PA.. I think a lot of it is the wedding but she had just been really short and pissy lately.

However.. the Cummins didn't work out with my dealership... long story short, won't be going to that dealership any longer.. but I told Emily what happened with the dealer and she was like "well go to a different dealer and find you one".... I didn't know what to say.... lol.

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #2148
Administrator

well thats a shocker there!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:33 PM   #2149
myoung84
Super Moderator

You find another fucking dealership! Now! Lol

Old 02-09-2014, 12:15 PM   #2150
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

Already found another truck that I will be looking at tomorrow. . Gotta get while I can!

But she kinda slid in yesterday with, I think I want a new car.... so this might turn into me getting 2 cars lol.

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote