Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Preferred Vendor > RockAuto

RockAuto RockAuto ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers on every continent except Antarctica-including APO/FPO addresses. The RockAuto catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, engine long blocks, and complete transmissions.
Dodge Ram Performance Parts - Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Transmission - Dodge Ram Suspension

Old 11-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Default Great experience

Just wanted to say that I ordered some brake pads for my wife's Journey and it was one of the smoothest transactions I've had from a large car parts company. The discount code worked great, the prices were awesome to begin with, and I received the pads quickly. After this I will definitely use you guys any time I need something in the future.

Thanks!
Old 11-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
myoung84
Super Moderator

Just put new brake pads on the Charger a couple of days ago that I ordered from Rock Auto. Great company!

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #3
OklaHemi
SRT-10 Member

i havent ordered from them but i have a few mechanic neighbors and they have nothing but great thing to say.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
Administrator

I love RockAuto. I've ordered.......I think 6 sets of 07-08 Ram Headlights and 3 sets of 4th Gen fogs from them. I'm sure I'm missing something..........

My first order, the headlight came in broken. Sent an email (on a Sunday no less) and got a call within an hour. Yes, a CALL. Got it all figured out, had a new one out to me FAST. Great stuff!

Actually.......just ordered from them again today too!
0212353 is offline   Reply With Quote