Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things that have nothing to do with Dodge Rams.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #1331
myoung84
Super Moderator

I have a free rental from Red Box, I'll have to rent it. Looks good though.

Not to change the subject, but someone needs to take away my damn check card. Just ordered a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 from Buds gun shop. Another $600. That puts me over two grand in fire arms and a gun safe in less than a week. Hope my wife doesn't serve me any papers... I think I sold my Trinity though, that pays for most of the new gun...

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:51 PM   #1332
DoubleTakeDodge
James

Send a message via Skype™ to DoubleTakeDodge

I wanna see end of watch bad! And lawless was the shit!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #1333
DoubleTakeDodge
James

Send a message via Skype™ to DoubleTakeDodge

If y'all want to see a pretty awesome 2g Ram prerunner go to

http://instagram.com/carlosttr/
Old 01-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #1334
myoung84
Super Moderator

Buds Gun Shop is stupid. I ordered my S&W M&P 15-22 last Thursday all they had available was the base model and the A1 style with threaded barrel wasn't in stock. Well now it is and I called to see if I could change it and pay the $30 difference. It's not a big deal to me if it has the threaded barrel or not, but I figure that would be worth the few extra bucks. They want to charge me a 10% restocking fee even though the gun hasn't shipped! I paid with an e-check so they won't have the money until sometime this week, yet they say my gun is already reserved and cannot be upgraded to the higher model without forking over an extra $60. Even after my money has cleared the bank later this week, it's still 9-15 days before it ships!

I can understand the restocking fee if I send it back once I have it, but not for something that's not paid for and won't even ship for another 2-3 weeks! Am I crazy for thinking of this as poor customer service? I don't mind that it's going to take nearly a month to come in, but to charge me a fee for something that they know damn well will be sold again by the end of the day is BS...

Venting over. I'll enjoy my non-threaded barrel 22 just as much.

Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #1335
Matt
SRT-10 Member

that sucks man .. side note i just bought my first pistol tonight .. .45 springfield xdm i can't wait to go shoot it
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:01 AM   #1336
Matt
SRT-10 Member

and i'm looking at boats.. i dont' have a lot of money so buying a used boat is my only option but i have alot of skill so i'm looking at some that need interior work etc .. i want a good mechanical running 24+ pontoon looking at 2 play crafts specially one is a 24 other is a 28 the 24 is cheaper and needs more work but also has a top deck that is very stout which could be alot of fun ... both are 4.3L inboards which is awesome for me for a pontoon
Old 01-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #1337
myoung84
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Matt View Post
that sucks man .. side note i just bought my first pistol tonight .. .45 springfield xdm i can't wait to go shoot it
I really like the springfield xdm. Start stocking up in ammo now, it's getting hard to find. Can't good ammo online anywhere either. I backordered 500 rounds of CCI Blazer last night from Brownells. Not sure if or when it will come in, but the price was much better than I'm finding locally. Since they let you place a backorder, I would imagine it would ship within a few weeks or so. Use promo code DUT for $5 shipping. Also backordered 5250 rounds of 22LR for about $200...

http://www.brownells.com/ammunition/...to%20%28ACP%29

Originally Posted by Matt View Post
and i'm looking at boats.. i dont' have a lot of money so buying a used boat is my only option but i have alot of skill so i'm looking at some that need interior work etc .. i want a good mechanical running 24+ pontoon looking at 2 play crafts specially one is a 24 other is a 28 the 24 is cheaper and needs more work but also has a top deck that is very stout which could be alot of fun ... both are 4.3L inboards which is awesome for me for a pontoon
A 4.3L inboard would be awesome on a pontoon!

Old 01-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #1338
myoung84
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by myoung84 View Post
Buds Gun Shop is stupid. I ordered my S&W M&P 15-22 last Thursday all they had available was the base model and the A1 style with threaded barrel wasn't in stock. Well now it is and I called to see if I could change it and pay the $30 difference. It's not a big deal to me if it has the threaded barrel or not, but I figure that would be worth the few extra bucks. They want to charge me a 10% restocking fee even though the gun hasn't shipped! I paid with an e-check so they won't have the money until sometime this week, yet they say my gun is already reserved and cannot be upgraded to the higher model without forking over an extra $60. Even after my money has cleared the bank later this week, it's still 9-15 days before it ships!

I can understand the restocking fee if I send it back once I have it, but not for something that's not paid for and won't even ship for another 2-3 weeks! Am I crazy for thinking of this as poor customer service? I don't mind that it's going to take nearly a month to come in, but to charge me a fee for something that they know damn well will be sold again by the end of the day is BS...

Venting over. I'll enjoy my non-threaded barrel 22 just as much.
They finally emailed me back a few minutes ago. I already talked with them yesterday, but I thought I give them a piece of my mind over email this time. Take that bitches! Also keep in mind that I almost bought this same gun before Christmas for $499. They already jacked up the price $100 because of the current situation.

Dear Joshua Young:

We can change your order if you prefer, although there is a 10% change order fee per the order agreement and our Terms & Conditions, please let us know how you would like to proceed and we will be happy to take care of you.

(859)368-0371

Feel free to reference our website:
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/conditions.php

Thank you for your business,
James
Budsgunshop.com
James,

I spoke with someone on the phone yesterday and I guess I'll leave the order as is, although I don't agree that me paying a 10% change order fee is good customer service on your end. I sent the e-check last week so you don't even have my money for this order yet and whomever I spoke to yesterday said it would take another two weeks to ship out after my e-check had cleared. If my name is already locked to this particular gun, why does it take an additional two weeks to ship? I'm not at all concerned about the ship date, but for me to request an upgrade to a gun that wasn't available at the time I placed my order shouldn't cost me an extra $60.50. I somewhat agree with a paying your 10% "fee" if I were to cancel my order in full, but it seems wrong what you are doing for a simple change like this. I guess since business is good right now why try to make the customer happy?

Thank you,
Joshua Young
First and Last Time Bud's Customer

Old 01-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #1339
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Old 01-29-2013, 09:19 PM   #1340
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

Get it Morgan, Get It!

"Oilfield Outlaw"