Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > OklaRams.com - Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club Forum > Upcoming events

Upcoming events Upcoming Club meets and Car shows

Old 07-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #71
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Yeah I noticed about the time we were packing up. Traci said something to me and I just shrugged. I would've walked down to the area you were at but we were on a roll and I wanted the truck loaded.
By the time we'd finished it was pretty dark. There will be other opportunities Dave. So it's all good.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:02 AM   #72
HonkEwitDaJeep
V6 Member

We were overwhelmed with the number of vehicles that showed up, plain and simple. We had 80 pre-register, only 63 of those showed up. With that said we ended up with 93 paid registrations. If I had known we would have that kind of turnout I would have split the rams into eith stock and modified or pre-2009 and 2010+ or whenever the generation change was. I do appreciate y'all coming out and supporting the event and hope you will be back next year
HonkEwitDaJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #73
OklaHemi
SRT-10 Member

It was a great show guys. I'm not disappointed at the turn out, there were a lot of beautiful rides there. Next year we need to make our appearance at the track to do away with the work truck stereotype. My only problem with the show is that with so many chargers not one of them asked me to test drive their car and roast the tires off, what kind of shit is that?

Al that photoshoot was last second and went bananas, notice no pics of Dave or myself. Sounds like we just need another meet, soon. It was great to meet more of my FDO's and to hang with all of you.

I think instead of the adios mother fucker we need to have a series of drinks in rapid succession

2 red bull and vodkas
+ 1 adios motherfucker
----------------------------
Konichiwa Bitches

I felt great and I hate drinking.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #74
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
It was a great show guys. I'm not disappointed at the turn out, there were a lot of beautiful rides there. Next year we need to make our appearance at the track to do away with the work truck stereotype. My only problem with the show is that with so many chargers not one of them asked me to test drive their car and roast the tires off, what kind of shit is that?

Al that photoshoot was last second and went bananas, notice no pics of Dave or myself. Sounds like we just need another meet, soon. It was great to meet more of my FDO's and to hang with all of you.

I think instead of the adios mother fucker we need to have a series of drinks in rapid succession

2 red bull and vodkas
+ 1 adios motherfucker
----------------------------
Konichiwa Bitches

I felt great and I hate drinking.
Probably not gonna race the truck, but will enjoy watching the rest of you.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't give a flyin' ratz azz what anyone thinks of my truck. Keep on walkin' and don't bother talkin'.

Again, no biggie on the pics...there will be other times.

I just sit and drink my frozen margaritas...wasted away watching the sun go down...if I don't have to drive home.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:32 PM   #75
ramthis9501
Cummins Member

The show was definitely awesome! I enjoyed meeting the few I haven't and hanging out with the ones I do know. It was a great time, I'm ready for another meetup already!