Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > The Lounge > Sports Lounge

Sports Lounge Anything and everything sports related and especially Oklahoma sports related!

Old 03-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #11
MegaCabMan
King of Fun

No I don't spend 85%, that's an ignorant question to say the least. You don't, or do you?
I sure the hell don't spend that kind of money on insurance, that would be irresponsible, don't you agree? But under the leadership of Pickens, OSU did and that = OSU Sucks.

i have no right to blame Pickens on anything, who am I, an internet judge like others...
You have every right to blame Pickens, he and the other boosters cost the school $33mm and should be held accountable. But since all you "pokes" have your head up Pickens' ass, you wont hold his feet to the fire; and that = OSU sucks

me, I'd take any Texas team over OU...if OSU sucks, what does that mean where OU stands?
IMO OU stands head and shoulders over OSU and any Texas team. Enjoy this win, it doesn't come often. BTW you touted all of the other sports but you keep coming back to football. So lets use some facts:
Since 2000 OU leads the Bedlam series (all sports) 8-4
http://www.soonersports.com/ot/bedlam.html
http://www.okstate.com/ot/bedlam-series.html (funny OSU doesn't list the over-all)

So where does that leave OU--- beating OSU's ass! and that = OSU sucks!

Ou's made many mistakes over the years OU's campuses have been open, it's not like OU's holy whatsoever.
I don't think I ever said we didn't make mistakes, as a matter of fact I even highlighted our last blunder with the football team. Don't even get me started on Samson and the basketball bullshit. Yea, OU has pulled some bone head stunts for sure, but every one of them has drawn big time national media attention--not just a column in a financial mag. Kinda funny how this has all been swept under the rug, and now I'm the dick for bringing it out and that is why OSU sucks!

Is that all you got, your arguments are weak sauce! Bring it if you can! (hint, you can't...cause OSU sucks!)

BOOMER!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #12
DoubleTakeDodge
James

Send a message via Skype™ to DoubleTakeDodge

Pickens and the other boosters may have really messed up by way of costing the school 33 million dollars. HOWEVER, Pickens and those same boosters Have done so much more for the school than this little mishap took from the school. I'm not gonna get into an argument about which school has more wins or blah blah blah, if you want those stats, go look em up. But OSU has come a long way with the help of Pickens and that can't be diminished by this mistake!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #13
MegaCabMan
King of Fun

I agree, OSU has came a long way and mostly due to Pickens. I think that the attitude that "we will just over-look this little blunder" is the wrong one to have. My spidey scenes are tingling, someone needs to dig into the commissions that were paid on those insurance policies...seems shady and I'm betting that there is more to this story. We may never get to hear it though, Pickens is a very powerful man.

I hope I'm wrong! but I don't think that I am.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #14
Graygoose
new but not Newb

I will always side with my Pokes....sounds like a blame game from an OU sheep to me, but good luck next year!

Like I said, if OSU sucks, then OU must be worse, you were beaten by them..........

pic of the day!

GO POKES!!!!!

Last edited by Graygoose; 03-27-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Graygoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #15
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Oh in-state rivalry at its best.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #16
LowRam
Jon

OU dont need luck, OSU better be hoping for luck all they got is hopes and dreams but nothing to bring it!!

BOOMER!
LowRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #17
Graygoose
new but not Newb

Originally Posted by LowRam View Post
OU dont need luck, OSU better be hoping for luck all they got is hopes and dreams but nothing to bring it!!

BOOMER!
see pic above....OU needed Luck, as in Andrew Luck's help........

Old 03-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Ok...we'll give you this ONE win.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #19
MegaCabMan
King of Fun

Originally Posted by Graygoose View Post
I will always side with my Pokes....sounds like a blame game from an OU sheep to me, but good luck next year!

Like I said, if OSU sucks, then OU must be worse, you were beaten by them..........

pic of the day!

GO POKES!!!!!
How cute. Your pic shows the only time in the last NINE YEARS that OSU beat OU in football. Even a blind squirrel can eventually find a nut. If I were you, I wouldn't run anymore football smack, you aint got the stats to back it up. Besides, you guys had to cheat and have the game played two times in a row at your field witch is very small only holds about 58,000 where OU's holds over 85,000 and it runs the wrong direction, East to West...REALLY, that means you have to play with the sun in your eyes--that's smart!

But what I'm really saying is...

OU OWNS OSU in football with 82 wins to OSU's 17 and 7 tie games...

Probably better not go running roundball smack either because again OU owns OSU with 127 wins to 93 for OSU.

But hay you guys still got wrestling! That's a real ticket seller, ain't it!

BOOMER!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #20
Graygoose
new but not Newb

I run more than my mouth on the internet...........

hey, your good at ONE sport, even cuter...falling down to making fun of a field and say just because we beat you on a smaller 'home' field, crying online, priceless.
So you lost because your eyes were facing the sun...LMAO....classical OU comeback, excuses.
You were DOMINATED by a much smaller team, field, campus, overall revue income annually. Those big hairy fist you used to beat your chest with now can wipe the tears you have in your eyes for 2011.

OU HAD a tradition of winning, at sometime someone will come in and lay the smack down on OU.
It happened, and will again.

Live off tradition. I live in the present.

I can't convince you OSU is good, and you surely wont convince me OU's anything special.

So the rest is no need.

PS OU fan, it's spelled "which" not witch.

Last edited by Graygoose; 03-27-2012 at 03:26 PM.