Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > Classifieds

Classifieds Have something for sale? Want to share an Ebay or Craigslst find?

Old 11-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
myoung84
Super Moderator

Default Selling my boat :(

It's a very sad day, but I have decided to sell my boat...

I bought it in April 2009 and used it quite a bit for the first couple summers. It only went out a hand full of times the summer of 2011 and went out a whopping 3 times this past summer. We simply don't have much time anymore and with our baby due in July, it's not going to get used at all next summer so, we have made the decision to sell it.

It's a 2005 Tahoe Q4 Sport with the Mercruiser 4.3L 190 HP V6 Engine. It's been very well taken care of. Engine oil and drive oil changed every season and properly winterized every year. This spring I also replaced the impeller, so it's good for another few seasons. Tires are also in great shape. I've also installed Trim Tabs, which greatly improve low speed handling and makes getting on plane at lower speeds much easier.

I've added an Aerial wakeboard tower and a completely new stereo system, which includes a new Sony marine headunit, two Polk marine speakers in the boat, four Polk marine speakers on the tower, and a JBL marine amp powering all the speakers. I also have two brand new Polk speakers that are still in the box that I had planned to install up front somewhere but never got around to it. Those will be included as well. Also recently installed is a Sony wired remote at the swim deck.

The overall condition of the boat is great. There is a small tear on the driver seat (1/2" maybe) and a small tear on the engine cover (1/2") that has been repaired so it doesn't get bigger, but it's still visible. There's also some nicks in the pin stripping on the left side from dragging the anchor in. The prop is in great shape with only some minor dings, typical of an aluminum prop.

It's in a boat storage near 161st and Admiral in Tulsa. I can meet you over there most any time if you want to take a look. I would be more than happy to take the boat to a local lake for a test drive, but you would have to be absolutely serious about buying since it will need to be re-winterized again after the test drive.

In order to try and sell it this winter, I'll let it go for $11k, firm. If it doesn't sell before March, it will be re-listed for $12,500... Wake boards and wiener dogs not included.

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug

Last edited by myoung84; 11-12-2012 at 12:34 PM.
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Damn man, good luck. My dad has the EXACT same boat (minus the accessories) and its a great lake ride.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
myoung84
Super Moderator

It's been a damn good boat. I'm hearing all the standard boat comments (Break out another thousand, etc) over on RF, but this boat hasn't been like that. I can fill up the 23 gallon fuel tank and play all weekend... Not too bad if you ask me...

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote