Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things that have nothing to do with Dodge Rams.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:25 PM   #21
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

From the Kicker bash thread....

Originally Posted by (S.M.R) 101 View Post
If I had another 8-10 Grand in the truck in aftermarket stuff... I'd prolly show.. but my truck by no means is show worthy lol
Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
Yep.
Originally Posted by ramthis9501 View Post
It's $15 lol never know, you could win something worth 10 times that at the show if you registered
Originally Posted by ramthis9501 View Post
Please do Dave. You to Kyle, you all have badass trucks that are defiantely worth showing and blow mine out of the water. Its all for the fun of it, if anyone says anything negative, f#@! em lol
Cheeky Fawkers....won't be no living with y'all now. Go to the show in stock trucks, wishing you had 10k of "acessorising", whining about how clean or dirty they are and hoping just to win a door prize....
...and end up with magazine coverage? You can't BUY that kind of promo! Better than a frellin' class trophy any day.

Yeah...OH YEAH...I am a jealous pissed off puppy right now. When my 'ol lady gets home from her night out, after 4 days without a cigarette and having been in a smoke filled room....I am gonna get her riled enough to have her whoop my ass good.

Fawkin' cheap azz paint peeling chinese tailight. Stupit moron of a painter forgetting the plastic prep.

Whoa....where were your ORC windshield decals...OMG! Oh well, there's next year right?

( 2$%*$&%^#*%$*$&^%#&^%#&^&^#&^%&&#&^*** )

Last edited by Okiespaniels; 04-05-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #22
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Um...what?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #23
abn1985
Sicko

Somebody get this fool a cigarette!!!

Truck:2007 QCSB SLT
Exterior:boss 301 20's wrapped in 275/45
07 Laramie front bumper conversion
Reflexxion cowl hood
Blackedout B Pillars
Smoked tails & 3rd Brake light

Performance:Superchips 3865

Elite White Truck Club Member #193

Signature Pic by BMRbrnSNRbrd
abn1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #24
OklaHemi
SRT-10 Member

i cant commit to a windshield sticker, i am a take everything off kid of guy. im not a fan wild paint schemes either, not that i dont like them... i could never do one. this ORC sticker was the first thing with adhesive i have ever stuck on a vehicle. next year? we have shows coming up this year... that sucks to hear about the tail lights Al hopefully it is easily fixable. I want the heavily modded truck as well and hopefully i will get there one day soon but for now

This is my RAM. There are many like it but this one is mine. My RAM is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my RAM is useless. Without my RAM I am useless. I must drive my RAM true. I must race faster than a chevy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #25
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Nice Mike. What's our next show?
Old 04-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #26
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Um...what?
Nice Mike. What's our next show?
LMAo....I'm so glad you're hooked now.

Look Dave....this hobby/sport/business needs new blood constantly to keep going forward, to regenerate and even reinvent itself. Yes, we need spectators...but we need participants too. Without guys paying thier entry and driving into the gate there'd be no spectators. There wouldn't be guys who mod thier vehicles and don't show them.

I've been showing and modding vehicles before a lot of forum members were born, and I almost suspect before some of your parents started driving. I just realized Dave, that you are the same age as my oldest daughter! So that's a long time. I've been to big national shows, driven hundreds of miles, and the closest I've come to a picture in a national magazine is the hood of one of my Roadrunners in the foreground of a cruise photoshoot.

But I digress...the point is, I'd give up several bookshelves full of hardware to be where yours, Mikes, Coltons and Kyle's truck is/was. So would a lot of other guys. So take the off handed praise and well intended jabbing and move to the next level. Or help someone else get there.

And enjoy the moment.

Mike, are there other "national shows" like the kicker event? Freelancers don't hit them all.

I don't smoke ABN, but I'll take a frozen Margarita.

Lastly, Mike I don't know about mastering vehicles but maybe bait....

Wow...Kyle is 25...my "baby" turned 25 on the 31st. I feel old.

Last edited by Okiespaniels; 04-06-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:24 AM   #27
DoubleTakeDodge
James

Send a message via Skype™ to DoubleTakeDodge

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
i cant commit to a windshield sticker, i am a take everything off kid of guy. im not a fan wild paint schemes either, not that i dont like them... i could never do one. this ORC sticker was the first thing with adhesive i have ever stuck on a vehicle. next year? we have shows coming up this year... that sucks to hear about the tail lights Al hopefully it is easily fixable. I want the heavily modded truck as well and hopefully i will get there one day soon but for now

This is my RAM. There are many like it but this one is mine. My RAM is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my RAM is useless. Without my RAM I am useless. I must drive my RAM true. I must race faster than a chevy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.
i like it (:
Old 04-06-2012, 01:49 AM   #28
Matt
SRT-10 Member

my buddies' jeeps made the front page of the stillwater paper
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #29
OklaHemi
SRT-10 Member

well said Al, lol

I am not sure about national shows but there are a few local ones coming up. Sapulpa thing, midwest mopars, plus a few smaller ones in and around tulsa. I dont show to show I show to hang out and talk to everyone about their rides. Im going to see if my mom will take the kids with her Easter morning so I can make an appearance to the cancer sucks show this weekend. I cant deny them hunting eggs to hang out in a parking lot my wife would murder me. So Ill try to kill two birds with one stone
Old 04-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #30
OklaHemi
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by Matt View Post
my buddies' jeeps made the front page of the stillwater paper
that is awesome