Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > OklaRams.com - Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club Forum > Introduction

Introduction Are you new here? This is the place to introduce yourself.

Old 10-15-2014, 11:43 PM   #1
timofalltrades

Default Hi to all

Hi everybody! I'm Tim and I just found out this forum existed. Figured I'd check it out and so far I like it. I have a stone white 09 Ram St with a v6(I know I know) hey its what I could get at the time and plus it has been a great truck the last year I had it. Mod that I done are the addition of the cluster and steering wheel with cruise control from a higher level package(got parts from a salvage yard so not sure, but it has the DIC and I did the wiring so it all works). Also I have installed srt 10 22" wheels. Access se tonneau cover, painted inside of the quad headlights I upgraded to, painted upper bumper cap for the front and installed chrome bumpers. Lastly I also installed a hitch. Might sound like I did a lot of work just to get to a level some of yall bought your truck at and that is true, but like I said I got what I could at the time and I only spent less that 600 doing all the mods factoring I traded for the wheels and tires. lol Any way that's my truck, thanks for reading.
timofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:46 AM   #2
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Welcome. Lets see pictures of the truck.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:57 PM   #3
timofalltrades

Default pics of my truck

Old 10-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #4
Administrator

spiffy!

a white grill would really set it off!
Old 10-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #5
timofalltrades

that is happening this weekend along with the door handles and tailgate release handle maybe still thinking about that one.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #6
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

Great looking truck. Nice progress!

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:38 PM   #7
timofalltrades

thanks guys I washed her today and im about to pull the wheels off to clean the inside of wheels..... sometime this weekend ill get a full spread of pics and get them up here.
I just realized I didn't really give any back ground so here we go. I grew up in Del City moved around a lot and finally settled in Moore. I am married with 2 kids. I never been a Mopar fan mainly because I grew up around Chevys and worked for Ford as a service advisor and tech for a while. I will say out of all the cars ive had (27) my Ram has been the most comfortable truck and all ive had to do was change the oil so far. I also had a 300c with 236000 miles on it when I sold it to my dad. So Mopar is growing on me.