Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > The Lounge > Sports Lounge

Sports Lounge Anything and everything sports related and especially Oklahoma sports related!

Old 07-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Default Olympics

Olympic rosters were just released for basketball and with a few injuries they had a couple new spots harden got one of them so that makes 3 thunder players of the 12 for the olympics this year ... this squad is a little small only 1 center and a couple pfs but i still think they are going to dominate ... spain should be the only team to contest usa .. can't wait for the games to start
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
ramthis9501
Cummins Member

Anyone been watching the Olympics lately? I liked the race between Phelps and Lochte... it was a close one! Micheal Phelps now has 20 Olympic medals!

And the in womens gymnastics, Gabby Douglas, a 16 year old girl won the gold competing for the first time in the Olympics... Pretty awesome feat if you ask me!

And check this out, they finally found something that would beat Usain Bolt... lol
http://news.yahoo.com/wow-11-old-che...201912018.html

I can't wait til Sunday to watch Bolt race. He's saying he is only at 95%... but I bet he beats his old records and sets new ones this time