Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > Classifieds

Classifieds Have something for sale? Want to share an Ebay or Craigslst find?

Old 05-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
myoung84
Super Moderator

Default 2012 Power Wagon Part Out - Everything must go!

The Power Wagon will be returned to stock this weekend and all the parts that I won’t use on the next truck are up for sale. All prices include shipping to lower 48 states unless otherwise noted. Pics will be added as parts come off. My new truck is coming in much soon than expected so all parts must go! Everything will be ready to ship as early as Monday.

Full Carli Suspension package. Includes Carli tuned King 2.5 pin-top shocks, Hemi coils, control arms, track bar, limit straps, and remote resi mount. You’ll need new limit strap tabs as mine are welded to the axle. $3200 plus shipping. If purchased as a whole kit, I can ship to a business address with dock for about $150 to most locations. This would be a great kit for a stock Power Wagon. PayPal payment as gift or mailed money order will be much appreciated, fees will be close to $100.

Carli front diff guard with opposing steering stabilizer and stabilizer bracket. Would prefer to sell together since the diff guard is already drilled for the stabilizer mount. This completely eliminated the left pull from my 35’s. Will need to shim the skid plate down slightly or trim the front edge to clear the stabilizer. $350.

Firestone airbags with daystar cradles (won’t hinder rear axle articulation. Unnoticeable with 5 PSI in the bags. $325.

Onboard air setup. Includes dual Viar 400C compressors, 3 gallon tank, relays, wiring to battery, fuse block, airline and quick coupler at rear bumper, and extra airline. Just have to mount the L brackets to the frame and wire a switch. $425.

DT Profab steering brace. Not sure what year models it fits but I know it works on 10+ HD trucks. This model comes notched out for the Power Wagon Smartbar. $180.

Retroshop custom projector lights. Satin black bezels, flame red shrouds, black/red accented reflectors. Morimoto mini projectors and 35W 5000k HIDs. Perfect paint scheme for any Power Wagon model or a flame red truck. $800.

Randy Ellis Design light bar mount for 06+ HD Ram and Morimoto 32” LED light bar installed with custom made mount. Would prefer to sell together. The LED bar has some slight fading but can be repainted if desired. I don't think it looks bad though. There is also some rust on the bolts on the custom mount I made (didn't use stainless). Relay and wiring also included. Just need to wire a switch. $850.

AUX switch panel for 09-12 Rams. Goes in place of the RAM blank panel. Will not fit Sport or Laramie with heated/cooled seats, etc. Includes pigtail wiring. I can also include additional wire, relays, loom, etc for minimal cost. $100 shipped.

LMI Midtube carbon fiber intake. Replaced rubber hose between throttle body and stock air box. Includes K&N drop in filter. $200.

Moe’s 85mm ported throttle body. Fits 05-12 Hemi Rams. $225.

JBA Titanium shorty headers for 4th gen Hemi. Will need new gaskets. $350.

Pioneer AVH-X5400BHS headunit with Bluetooth. Includes mounting kit, PAC wire harness, and PAC Steering wheel interface. Ready to drop in an 09-12 4th gen. Also includes pre-wired relay that allows full use without the parking brake set. $425.

Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD headunit. $125.

Pioneer XM Radio module for Pioneer headunits with P-Bus. $75.

Alpine MRP-F300 4-Channel amp. Will come with Kicker 4-Channel interconnects. $120.

Mopar tailgate lock. Comes with all original parts and wire harness. $100.

Warn wireless winch remote. $75.

Black LED cab lights. $60

Diamond plate hydro-dipped dash panels for 40/20/40 seats. There are a couple small blemishes where the hydrodip film had air bubbles. Includes center stack and two A/C vents. $120 plus your stock parts (You cover shipping to me. I’d
need you to ship yours to me and I would swap out and send them back the next day.

4th gen Power Wagon locker bypass kit. $225.

Rugged Ridge 30k lb snatch block. $45.

ARB Tree Saver. 3"x10'. $35.

1" D-Ring Shackle 8.5T WLL. $30.

ARB EZ-Deflator. Never used. $40.

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote