Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things that have nothing to do with Dodge Rams.

Old 11-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #11
swirvin21
V6 Member

Thanks again everyone! We're loving life and things are finally starting to become regular day to day now.... Poo has finally converted over to yellow-brown from that horrible sticky black stuff!!! Anyone with kids will remember that stuff, UGH!

I think we're having more issues managing grandparents and working on some sort of babysitting/visiting schedule! Living across the street from in-laws has it's benefits, but you do feel a little like you're always being watched. LOL.

I hope to start working some of the trucks here soon, just not sure what is going to happen now. Been on the fence between selling the White V10 or the Black V8 Ram and building the other into my offroad rig. Have WAYYY too many parts laying around as well, so I'm trying to come up with a plan that gets me a little cash in my pocket, gets rid of some spare parts and reduces my number of projects to something more manageable. A Jeep TJ, an '03 Ram and 2 '98 Rams are too many...

Anyone looking for some extra parts let me know. I'm going to be making another run to Tulsa here soon and can haul parts up there for anyone interested. Off the top of my head I have 2 sets of SRW axles in 3.55 and 4.10 flavors and will either part out or sell one of the 2 '98 Rams
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:27 PM   #12
takeshi14121990
Hi hi

Congrats man!
takeshi14121990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #13
swirvin21
V6 Member

Ironically enough....my divorce mediation was finalized yesterday!
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote