Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things that have nothing to do with Dodge Rams.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Default Gym help

So I finally weighed in at my second weight goal: 200. I was at 240 at my highest (Dec '07) and got down to 220 for about three years. Now I've dropped another 20 and plan on going down another 5-10. However, I've decided its time to get back in the gym to tighten things back up. I've been out for a while...like seven years or so.

Here's my issue: I need someone to either create or help me find a five day workout schedule. I know the typical Monday - legs, Tuesday - arms, Wednesday - core, etc etc. My problem is that I used to only workout with free weights and a partner. Now I'm going to be working out primarily with machines and by myself...I am not familiar with standard gym machines at all. I guess what I'm looking for is an actual breakdown such as:

Monday - legs

machine A - three sets of 10
machine B - three sets of 10
etc.

and then the same for each day. I'm not sure if we have any gym rats here but I know we have plenty of people who are good at scouring the internet for information.

Help?