Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Dodge Ram > Exterior

Old 09-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #41
OklaHemi
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by Matt View Post
he quit comedy central not the other way around his show was a HUGE ratings hit and has a "cult" like following he got tired of the censorship of comedy central so he quit doing it and backed out and went to africa to "find himself" i dont how you can say his head got big since the show he's been nothing but low-key ...

dane cook in his early days was hilarious i've seen him live many years ago

someone else who i love alot is mitch hedberg sadly he commited suicide via drug od a few years ago ... there's a long line of great comedians that have done that and it's kind of crazy

mitch hedberg
greg giraldo
chris farley
John Belushi

just a few of the bigger ones

greg giraldo is dead? where the hell have i been...

i love mitch hedberg the only reason i didnt mention him was because he is dead and i never got a chance to see him live. strategic grill locations is always on my ipod.

Dave chappelle didnt leave because of censors he left because he was tired of the direction the show was heading. the lost episodes clearly show his lack of interest he wanted to visit africa to find his roots and mourn his fathers death. i didnt mean he got a big head as in he thinks he is too good, i guess what i should have said is i will probably never get to see him tour and that pisses me off lol. he is by far one of my favorite comedians and i regularly throw in half baked or robin hood men in tights for back round noise. but I digress

Kyle the bumper will look nice when it is painted with the rockers. I think it would look good if you were to paint your grill emblem in the same manner as morgan, color match the black
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #42
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
greg giraldo is dead? where the hell have i been...

i love mitch hedberg the only reason i didnt mention him was because he is dead and i never got a chance to see him live. strategic grill locations is always on my ipod.

Dave chappelle didnt leave because of censors he left because he was tired of the direction the show was heading. the lost episodes clearly show his lack of interest he wanted to visit africa to find his roots and mourn his fathers death. i didnt mean he got a big head as in he thinks he is too good, i guess what i should have said is i will probably never get to see him tour and that pisses me off lol. he is by far one of my favorite comedians and i regularly throw in half baked or robin hood men in tights for back round noise. but I digress

Kyle the bumper will look nice when it is painted with the rockers. I think it would look good if you were to paint your grill emblem in the same manner as morgan, color match the black
yeah giraldo overdosed on heroin and coke ...

there's word that chappelle might be doing a show for netflix or something of the sort .. he's also started standup in san francisco and la lately
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote