Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > Preferred Vendor > RockAuto

RockAuto RockAuto ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers on every continent except Antarctica-including APO/FPO addresses. The RockAuto catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, engine long blocks, and complete transmissions.
Dodge Ram Performance Parts - Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Transmission - Dodge Ram Suspension

Old 02-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #1
RockAuto
V6 Member

Default New "Notify Me When Available" button at RockAuto.com

In the past, if a specific fuel tank, fender, ball joint or some other part sold out, then it would immediately be removed from the RockAuto.com online catalog. A hard-to-find part might sell out in minutes and disappear from the catalog after a forum member posted about it in a forum.

Now, "Out of Stock" and a "Notify Me When Available" button appears in the catalog when a part sells out and there is a chance we may be able to get more of that part in the future. Customers who use "Notify Me When Available" automatically receive an email if/when more parts arrive.

Customers who create an account (option is available in upper right corner of RockAuto.com) can see all their "Notify Me When Available" parts as well as their past parts orders and other info.

RockAuto is offline   Reply With Quote