Go Back   Oklahoma Ram Club > OklaRams.com - Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club Forum > Introduction

Introduction Are you new here? This is the place to introduce yourself.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
shikityshack

Default Hello

Was google searching and stumbled on this forum.. Once I realized a few familiar "faces" I figured I'd log in and become a member.. I'm not an Oklahoma resident so I hope its ok if I drop in from time to time, I'll mind my manners I promise.. I'm just here to check out the sweet Rams..

Last edited by shikityshack; 03-22-2013 at 04:47 PM.
shikityshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
DoubleTakeDodge
James

Send a message via Skype™ to DoubleTakeDodge

Welcome man, if you have a ram yourself, post some pics!
Old 03-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
shikityshack

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I have a Ram. I'm from Kansas City though.. I don't want to be treading on your guys territory.. Mainly just joined so I could view all your guys pics!!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
ramthis9501
Cummins Member

Yeah man post some pics of your truck! What are some of the familiar faces you see on here? Might have seen you myself at a car show before or something if you've been down here in the past.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
Administrator

hey, I'm not from OK either........

share that SRT10 Everett!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #6
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Hey Everett! Show everyone that badass SRT.

By the way, we have no problem with out of town members.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #7
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

Welcome to ORC buddy. We're not too picky here, good group of people on here.

Lets see that mopar!

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #8
shikityshack

Originally Posted by ramthis9501 View Post
Yeah man post some pics of your truck! What are some of the familiar faces you see on here? Might have seen you myself at a car show before or something if you've been down here in the past.
By familiar "faces" I just mean I recognize them for another Forum..
Like 0212353..(Jeremy) and Bmrbrnsnrbrd(David)
If you guys really insist on pics, thats easy enough.. I do enjoy showing off a bit from time to time!! LOL!!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!!

My favorite of all the rams are the 3rd gens.. So that is what I am sticking with for now.. Depending how the 2013s work out with the new 8 speed tranny I may pick one up (4th gen) next summer.. Not sure as of now though. But I do like the R/Ts really well. Just wish they came in a manual..

As far as pics go this white 07 Ram has found a new (good) home now, but it was my first Ram build and I do miss it regularly.. I bought this truck new in 07 and enjoyed it immensly as a daily until July of 2012.

IMAG1308.jpg
IMAG1311.jpg
IMAG1318.jpg

Here is my Current Ram Project (not a daily driver).. I picked it up with very low miles and it was completely stock when I found it.. Here is the most current pics of it.. I will add though that I kept the wheels off my white truck and put them on my Silver one in favor of the factory SRTs because I like them better.. The SRT stockers in storage..

IMAG0002.jpg
Attachment 237
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1622.jpg (93.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by shikityshack; 03-22-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #9
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

Love both trucks dude but that white one was amazing! So you have two sets of the SRTs? Also, who makes the SRT wheels you run on your silver truck? I love that polished face with black backing.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #10
shikityshack

Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
Love both trucks dude but that white one was amazing! So you have two sets of the SRTs? Also, who makes the SRT wheels you run on your silver truck? I love that polished face with black backing.
Thanks man.. I have debated since the day I started modding the silver one if I want to copy the theme of the white one, only in silver and black instead.. Or mabe Mineral gray and silver?? Its a tough call.. I keep running through ideas for it with the paint and I keep coming back to the white one for inspiration..
I should have just kept the damn thing.. I only got rid of it because I had no place to store it with all the other cars I have around here.. And the wife said somthings gotta go. She was right though....
I got the Machined SRTs from OEM replica wheels?? I can't remeber the name of the place now.. But they aren't forged like the stockers... All the other specs are the same though.. 22x10 same back spacing and all that.. You can find that company on Ebay and they also have their own web site too..

I was looking through your build thread.. WOW!!! Your truck is absolutely beautiful!! I really love what you've done with it.. I still loved your white on though too!!!!
I love the 3rd gens so much still, I can't let them go.. I looked for the "right" SRT for almost a year and before I made up my mind I made sure to look at a 2012 R/T... I had to go with the SRT and the manual is honestly a big reason of why.. The SRT has its down falls for sure but I love it!!