View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #12
swirvin21
V6 Member

actually, I was talking about Road Rhino. They did some bumpers for Road Armor and then started selling their own version on the side after, shady, but cheap. I think they are $1500 for the pair or $900 unwelded with all the parts already cut out.

I've considered doing the unwelded kit so I could make some modifications for better approach angle and narrower track. I have a good distributor at Dodge Offroad if you're interested.

http://www.dodgeoffroad.com/store_roadrhino.php

His name is Danny and he is a good guy.

And like I said before, I know the owner of Road Armor, Mark, and can call and ask about a group buy if enough people are interested. The 2nd gen Dodge units don't sell as much as they used to and sometimes he has extra stock that he wants to liquidate. But I don't want to call and get the ball rolling unless I have at least 6 people interested. He has a secondary manufacturing plant just north of Dallas that would likely build them or have some in stock to sell. You can even save a little more by getting them uncoated.

If you would like to make a pattern of mine, just bring some beer and a measuring tape!!!
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote