View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:39 PM   #20
Ramrod

Originally Posted by jasonLmarsh View Post
I am trying to get rid of the chrome bumpers off my truck so I thought I would make someone an incredible deal instead of having them sandblasted. If you have a 2009-2012 Dodge Ram with painted bumpers, I will do an even trade with you. I prefer Blue bumpers over all others, but will consider other color as long as it is in good condition. We can do the bumper swap at my place or yours and it should only take an hour at most.

Requirements: Your front bumper must be the foglight version, like mine pictured below.

Not Required: On the rear bumper, I prefer one with exhaust cut-outs and sensors, but it's not mandatory. If we make a deal and your bumper doesn't have exhaust cutouts, I will include the exhaust tips, but you will need an exhaust shop to install them for you.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested and please include a picture of your bumpers if you have any.

Here is a picture of the bumpers you will be getting:

I would love to swap with you except our front bumpers are not interchangeable. I'm pretty sure the rear bumpers with.

Last edited by Ramrod; 01-11-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Ramrod is offline   Reply With Quote