View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #45
swirvin21
V6 Member

After a long 4 day road trip I'm back home! It was great to meet Danny @ DOR finally, I recommend anyone to try and sneak by if you are in the area.

So basically I made a 2,000 mile trip in the White Ram and it did perfectly until the last 500 miles. Seems there is a power steering leak at the box somewhere and I had a little trans fluid puke out around the converter, but not enough to lower the level to "fill." I'm fairly certain dropping in the new Borgeson box with fix the steering, but not sure about what could cause the torque converter to spit up like that on the way home. Ideas?

Good news is I came back with some goodies and am trying to figure out how or if I can make them fit. I am now the proud owner of a Ford NP205 already converted to twin stick with cable shifters and a 2.7:1 Klune-V unit! Should make a great doubler unit.

And a lovely set of 46" Goodyears on Stazworks 20x14 double beadlocks that I can hopefully make fit!

Had to do the poser photo!! LOL

You think someone could move this to the build thread section??
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote