View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 02:40 PM   #2366
myoung84
Super Moderator

In the mood to fight today. LOL

I asked the dealer that I bought my PW from on the status of my warranty and gap cancellation. All they will ever tell me is it takes 6-8 weeks. Here's my email to him today. Haha. They are holding up $1500 of my money that needs to be credited to my lien... I'll likely take delivery of the new truck before this gets resolved. And because of this, I will never purchase a warranty though a dealer again...

I'm very frustrated with this entire situation. I called Fidelity Warranty Services two weeks ago and the cancellation process does not take 6-8 weeks. They are as stunned as I am as to why this is taking so long to receive the cancellation request from your dealership. Due to the circumstances, I took it upon myself to fax in a cancellation request and it was cancelled the very next day. If this would have been done a month ago as I requested, my lien holder would have already been reimbursed. I'm not sure why you are dragging your feet on this. If I didn't take it upon myself to submit the cancellation request directly with Fidelity Warranty Services, it STILL would not be cancelled. As of today, they have received NOTHING from your dealership.

Who else can I speak with that will give me some accurate information? It seems that the only thing Barry Sanders has done is tell me to wait 6-8 weeks. I have attached the cancellation documents dated 5/6/14 and 5/7/14. I need a reimbursement processed immediately for both policies.

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote