Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #10
shikityshack

Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
Love both trucks dude but that white one was amazing! So you have two sets of the SRTs? Also, who makes the SRT wheels you run on your silver truck? I love that polished face with black backing.
Thanks man.. I have debated since the day I started modding the silver one if I want to copy the theme of the white one, only in silver and black instead.. Or mabe Mineral gray and silver?? Its a tough call.. I keep running through ideas for it with the paint and I keep coming back to the white one for inspiration..
I should have just kept the damn thing.. I only got rid of it because I had no place to store it with all the other cars I have around here.. And the wife said somthings gotta go. She was right though....
I got the Machined SRTs from OEM replica wheels?? I can't remeber the name of the place now.. But they aren't forged like the stockers... All the other specs are the same though.. 22x10 same back spacing and all that.. You can find that company on Ebay and they also have their own web site too..

I was looking through your build thread.. WOW!!! Your truck is absolutely beautiful!! I really love what you've done with it.. I still loved your white on though too!!!!
I love the 3rd gens so much still, I can't let them go.. I looked for the "right" SRT for almost a year and before I made up my mind I made sure to look at a 2012 R/T... I had to go with the SRT and the manual is honestly a big reason of why.. The SRT has its down falls for sure but I love it!!
shikityshack is offline   Reply With Quote