View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #39
swirvin21
V6 Member

I have the front bumper welded up and painted roughly, will do some small stuff over time to finalize it. A few more panels under the headlamps, maybe a few more brackets and such. If anyone has any ideas I'm open to hear them! Hear it is before I painted it up some...

Here she is all painted up!! I'm very happy with it and look forward to playing with it more

I also managed to move the evap charcoal cannister up a few inches. I couldn't get as much as I hoped, but the article on Pavementsucks is for a regular cab w/ 3" body lift, my quad cab w/ 2" body lift couldn't be moved forward due to an additional body mount in the way.

Also got some new bling for the White ram! It's a gooseneck from Blue Ox. Haven't heard much about them, but the design is solid, weight rating is the same as everyone else, the ball is designed so it can be removed and locked without pulling a lever under the bed and the best part is it's designed to push the ball back about 4" farther than the others from B&W/etc so it's perfect for my short bed!!

They also had some great customer service! Which makes their product that much better!
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote