Thread: Local Car Shows
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #53
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
we got there late but it was mostly gto's and cameros. no place for a ram. it was more a gtg than a show. but we did get to see some bad ass super charged gtos slinging rubber. literally you could pick it up off the ground. one gto was pushing 700 hp
Yes....as I descovered when I rolled in about 2pm ish...so I started to go and find the "pumpkin patch". Didn't see any GTOs or Camaros, they dont bother me anyway.
I was just opening the the door to my truck at the kum and go by the high school when I spotted a black ram and silver Ram with Black rims headed West. No one must have seen me wave, and by the time I got to the street and turned right, neither truck could be spotted. So after a short and fruitless search I returned to Tulsa.
Wasn't a total loss because I descovered on the way home that Northern Tool has set up shop in Tulsa. I was lucky to get out of there with just a set of new wiper blades!
I spent the afternoon sanding the handle assembly down for my tire hold down and making some gussets for it.

You guys must have missed the 67 Coronet which has won a bunch of shows.

Last edited by Okiespaniels; 10-01-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote