View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Its back to 2001 sorry readers...December 2001! Apparently I got a Christmas bonus. I found this on an old CD dated 12/31/2001. Its my Ram outside the shops where I had 2.5 inch spacers installed with 4 new Fabtech shocks. Other than my transmission and my stereo, this is the only time I've had others wrench on my truck. I learned quicky from this point that with a bit of knowledge and maybe an extra pair of hands I could still get it done!

That winter I also went on my first snow run on the Mongollon rim, and got stuck when I slid a rear tire off a fire road. As I lay under my truck attaching a snatch strap to the front axle I quickkly realized I need 2 things... tow hooks and better tires. They woiuld be forthcoming...oh here's an after run pic with the old '91 caddy I moved to Az with. Great car...still miss it.

Financial challenges would keep me from from getting thos items untll the summer of 2002, but here's a shot of my Ram out in the west valley. Prime off roading then, tract housing and Loop 303 highway now . Its probably 110 plus degrees out here!

Last edited by ramthis9501; 08-07-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote