View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #48
swirvin21
V6 Member

Ok...I managed to get enough trimmed off the rear bed to get this bumper temporarily installed and now I don't like it! Gggrrrr. Need suggestions on how to mod it. Thinking about either doing some cuts and bending the ends flat and doing some trimming up at the corners, also considering just making some sort of modular center unit and then adding corner protection later on. I'm installing it like this for a future winch I would like to install in between the rails. Already have some ideas on that and tucking in a rear trailer hitch crossmember for misc stuff....

So whip out your paint or image program and make that stuff look good....I can trim a little more from the rear bed body panel and from under the tail lamps, but not much as I'd like to keep some meat under the lamps and in the rear body panel for strength. I will also be moving it up slightly and trimming some fat on it to fit better under the bed.
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote