View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:39 PM   #8
Matt
SRT-10 Member

i literally think there are 5 teams that can win the east and 4 teams that could win the west .. not best record but make it to the finals ... the thunder aren't really a new team anymore they have had this core together for 5 years now that's not a young team most teams don't have the time together that this team does .. yes they are not old but can't call them a young team anymore they are becoming seasoned veterans imo they are experienced and are solid ... but the one thing that kills the thunder is their makeup they don't have a single player that they can throw it down on the block and get good easy baskets when the game slows down they live and die by the jump shot... every championship level team has 1 or 2 that can do that and it doesn't have to be a big man lbj and kobe do it as well as anyone i would love to see russ be able to add that to his game bc he is a strong big pg he could easily have his way with most of his opponents in the post and take less abuse that way

there are alot of good teams this year i agree ... and also teams that will only get better as the season goes on like chicago been around the 4th seed without drose
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote