View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #1334
myoung84
Super Moderator

Buds Gun Shop is stupid. I ordered my S&W M&P 15-22 last Thursday all they had available was the base model and the A1 style with threaded barrel wasn't in stock. Well now it is and I called to see if I could change it and pay the $30 difference. It's not a big deal to me if it has the threaded barrel or not, but I figure that would be worth the few extra bucks. They want to charge me a 10% restocking fee even though the gun hasn't shipped! I paid with an e-check so they won't have the money until sometime this week, yet they say my gun is already reserved and cannot be upgraded to the higher model without forking over an extra $60. Even after my money has cleared the bank later this week, it's still 9-15 days before it ships!

I can understand the restocking fee if I send it back once I have it, but not for something that's not paid for and won't even ship for another 2-3 weeks! Am I crazy for thinking of this as poor customer service? I don't mind that it's going to take nearly a month to come in, but to charge me a fee for something that they know damn well will be sold again by the end of the day is BS...

Venting over. I'll enjoy my non-threaded barrel 22 just as much.

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote