View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 03:08 PM   #2216
myoung84
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by (S.M.R) 101 View Post
I absolutely hear you about being over the "2500 Thing" I loved my truck so much but it didn't seem logical to keep it..

I tell you what man. after going from the 2500 to this 1500 with all the goodies.... I have not really even felt that really big hole that most people get after getting rid of a truck they spent a lot of time and money on.

I thought about waiting for the eco diesel to come out but the fact that I basically stole this truck from the dealer, I couldn't resist.

Hope it works out for you Morgan!
I'll miss the wagon, but I won't feel bad for letting it go. I'm honestly bored with it. I also don't have the time to do the offroad excursions that I had hoped to do when I bought it. I've half way convinced myself to trade her in, just need to convince the wife.

I've talked myself out of the air suspension and I'm still not sure if I'd want the Hemi or Diesel. There's just something about that Longhorn Diesel that's drawing me in. If I got the Hemi it would instantly have headers and a tuner...

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote