View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #1832
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

I can understand your frustration to a point Morgan. I don't have kids so I'm out in that department.. but that follows my situation with Emily. She constantly pushes for me to quit my job and work near home so I can be home every night. She doesn't really care that I love my job and it pays really well.

she loves having nice things and being able to do the things we do... like me paying for a 7k honeymoon in some remote island.

She has a very good head on her shoulders and is very independent. She works her ass off just like me but makes very little at her job. We both work extremely hard for what we have. But I get sick of the arguments because of her wanting me to quit my job.. we literally fight 3 to 4 times a week because of it.

There are weeks where I'm like, fuck this shit but I can understand where she is coming from to a point. But if I didn't make the money I do then things would be really tough for our current living style. I would without a doubt have to ditch the truck and my smaller hobbies like music.

But I just keep pressing on because at the end of the day we still have a lot to be thankful for but she can be such a pain in the ass about everything.

Again I can't really compare to your situation because we have no kids but I feel the frustration buddy.

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote