View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #5
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

The winners were:

Trucks:
1st: 85 Chevy Silverado in the first set of pics. Very nice truck and friendly owner. He also won the "People's Choice" for the truck category.
2nd: 03 HD edition F150...I'll be honest, I didn't take pics of it (all before the trophies) because it was so rough and didn't have much done.
3rd: me

Modern Muscle:
1st: 06 Chevy Corvette. It's the yellow one in five pics that start with the back shot (tag says BORNUSA). Great car, interesting owner. The car also won "People's Choice" for the car category.
2nd: It was a newer black Camaro that was so stock I didn't really look...
3rd: '10 or '11 white Challenger. It's the Wounded Warriors car in the second set of pics. The pics start with the front shot showing the red led lights.

Old School Muscle:
1st: 68 Mustang that was amazing. I didn't get any pics because it showed up a little later and I had already put my camera away.
2nd: 65 (I think) black Caprice in the second set of pics. The pics show the hood down and then up. It was an awesome car that also won the "Exhaust Competition."
3rd: 68 GTO about half way through the second set of pics.

There were also bike categories, but I wasn't impressed with anything so I didn't take pics.