View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #50
swirvin21
V6 Member

So it's been too long since I've updated this...

White Ram is currently getting a Borgeson box, steering shaft & DOR brace installed as it started puking fluid pretty regular and I found a BIG puddle after a trip last week. Been slow as I had to take a break and pick up a new load I got off the government! So here are going to be the new seats for both my TJ project and the Ram...considering trying to fit 1 or 2 in the back seat as well, but not important right now.

They are MasterCraft Defense suspension seats complete with sliders and "H" harnesses. These things are awesome! They are slightly larger than a standard width seat to accommodate a typical military profile complete w/ flak and LBV, so they are slightly wider and taller. Feel like they may have a little extra cushion as well...which I can't complain about.

I have 10 extra seats available if someone is interested, but I'm giving priority to former or current military. I have decided that I am going to be building the Black Ram as a military tribute truck and will be trying to incorporate as many military vehicle parts into the build as a way to advertise and raise funds for Wounded Warrior Project. I hope to travel some and work with them to do fundraisers in the future. As such, the truck has finally been named:
"Hard Corps." If any of you run across any military memorabilia that you think will help please let me know.
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote