View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
myoung84
Super Moderator

It's amazing that nothing rubbed. In some of the first few pics, two tires were off the ground just a hair. I am amazed that it made it over that ditch without scraping anything. I was really worried about scraping the powerboards since it's such a long wheel base, but they noever touched anything. I did scrape some skid plates on some rocks, but never the powerboards. And if you look at the red stripes on the side with it fully flexed out, there is absolutely no alignment differences between the cab and bed. This is a strong ass frame!!

My lockers are getting better. Still takes a little to get the rear to lock up but the front seems a little better. I only cycled the rear locker a couple times, most of the time it stayed locked up. This thing is a flat out beast when all 4 are locked up.

I will say that a 2" lift and 35's would make it a ton better... And it was pretty apparent that I need a front diff guard...

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug

Last edited by myoung84; 04-16-2012 at 02:42 PM.
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote