View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #7
MegaCabMan
King of Fun

Originally Posted by Graygoose View Post
Says it all.....plus all your doing insuring an income, no different then a family policy.
Really!? last I checked I don't spend 85% of my income on insurance premiums--do you?

Seems to me that the broker that sold these plans probably make a nice little (read huge) commission...I wounder what that person's tie to the University is? This may be more of a scam that what is being allowed at this time. Oh well, I guess good ol daddy Pickens is going to have to dig out the check book again!

This isn't about which school is more dominant at this or that sport. This is about one of the major Oklahoma universities putting their entire athletics program in serious jeopardy. All over an ill conceived insurance plan/scam.

But if you want to compare schools, lets use a real life measurement---MONEY! That's why we go to school; to earn more money and that's why collages play sports; to generate revenue. BRING IT!

Boomer!