View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
MegaCabMan
King of Fun

OK here is the latest...we have it narrowed down to two cars 2013 Challenger SRT8 and 2013 Charger SRT8

When we first started shopping the Charger never entered the picture but with a little prodding from the wife and the salesman I took a look at an SRT Charger...they are NICE!!! and just as fast as the Challenger. My only complaint about the car is that it has those two extra doors! Other than that I love the car! Now for that Challenger...It seems to have been built with left over parts...it doesn’t have a back-up camera, or the 8 inch entertainment system monitor and they used the truck key fob...WTF is up with that.

The Charger has the back-up camera, cross path detection (fancy back-up warning) forward collision monitoring, that thing that warns you if you are about to change lanes into another car, adaptive cruise control (you can set the car lengths for your car to follow by, it even applies the break in needed), and heated and cooled cup holders...NONE of this is available on the Challenger, so really the only thing the Challenger has going for it is it's looks.

Unless one of you can make a very compelling case for the Challenger, I have a Charger picked out at Frontier Dodge in El Reno that I'm going to buy today or tomorrow!

Here is the link to it:
http://www.frontiermotor.net/new/Dod...4f01e4a6a2.htm