View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 08:26 AM   #2209
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

That's a hell of an upgrade dude, congrats.

My next house will have a three-car garage if I can find one with everything else I want in our price range. It will be hard to go with another two-car though.

On a side note, my next big project starts tomorrow. I'm finally picking up another S-10/Sonoma square body. I had an '84 S-10 as a first truck and have always wanted another square body mini. Sarah and I have the funds now and I found a '93 Sonoma RCSB (my '84 was a long bed) with a 4.3 (mine was a 2.8) and auto. The body is a little rough, but typical for a 20+ year old truck. My plans are probably too ambitious, but it will take a drastic life change for me to ever give this new truck up.

Basically, the Dodge won't be getting a lot done to it other than regular maintenance, detailing, and sitting. The Sonoma runs great so I'll be sticking to either the bike (new one in May or June!) or the Sonoma for a while. It will be good to give the Dodge a rest for a bit. I'll work on a chop of the Sonoma soon to show just how ambitious I am.