View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #11
MegaCabMan
King of Fun

No I don't spend 85%, that's an ignorant question to say the least. You don't, or do you?
I sure the hell don't spend that kind of money on insurance, that would be irresponsible, don't you agree? But under the leadership of Pickens, OSU did and that = OSU Sucks.

i have no right to blame Pickens on anything, who am I, an internet judge like others...
You have every right to blame Pickens, he and the other boosters cost the school $33mm and should be held accountable. But since all you "pokes" have your head up Pickens' ass, you wont hold his feet to the fire; and that = OSU sucks

me, I'd take any Texas team over OU...if OSU sucks, what does that mean where OU stands?
IMO OU stands head and shoulders over OSU and any Texas team. Enjoy this win, it doesn't come often. BTW you touted all of the other sports but you keep coming back to football. So lets use some facts:
Since 2000 OU leads the Bedlam series (all sports) 8-4
http://www.soonersports.com/ot/bedlam.html
http://www.okstate.com/ot/bedlam-series.html (funny OSU doesn't list the over-all)

So where does that leave OU--- beating OSU's ass! and that = OSU sucks!

Ou's made many mistakes over the years OU's campuses have been open, it's not like OU's holy whatsoever.
I don't think I ever said we didn't make mistakes, as a matter of fact I even highlighted our last blunder with the football team. Don't even get me started on Samson and the basketball bullshit. Yea, OU has pulled some bone head stunts for sure, but every one of them has drawn big time national media attention--not just a column in a financial mag. Kinda funny how this has all been swept under the rug, and now I'm the dick for bringing it out and that is why OSU sucks!

Is that all you got, your arguments are weak sauce! Bring it if you can! (hint, you can't...cause OSU sucks!)

BOOMER!