Thread: NBA Playoffs
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #15
ramthis9501
Cummins Member

Just want to point out one thing on that... The Lakers have built up those playoff and championship wins over the past 30+ years. The Thunder is just now in their 4th year in the NBA and they have been in the playoffs 3 of those years. Pretty good start if you ask me. The reason I don't personally like LA is because of Kobe Bryant... but thats just me. Hell if they paid me just a percentage of what they're paying Lazar Hayward, Reggie Jackson, Cole Aldrich and the other 3rd stringers to sit on the bench 90% of the time, I'd do it in a heart beat lol I'm not bashing on them or anything, they are good but really need to work on their game more. Just gonna take some time like it did the guys we have now, but no matter what, I think we'll have a good team for a pretty long time. If they could take just a little bit off the salaries, they could recruit alot more players, but guess the higher ups need all the money they can get... Gotta do that to avoid another lockout to.

On another note, I just realized that Philidelphia has Chicago down 3 games to 1 and they're playing tonight... hope Philidelphia can knock them out tonight!