View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 10:25 PM   #21
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

From the Kicker bash thread....

Originally Posted by (S.M.R) 101 View Post
If I had another 8-10 Grand in the truck in aftermarket stuff... I'd prolly show.. but my truck by no means is show worthy lol
Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
Yep.
Originally Posted by ramthis9501 View Post
It's $15 lol never know, you could win something worth 10 times that at the show if you registered
Originally Posted by ramthis9501 View Post
Please do Dave. You to Kyle, you all have badass trucks that are defiantely worth showing and blow mine out of the water. Its all for the fun of it, if anyone says anything negative, f#@! em lol
Cheeky Fawkers....won't be no living with y'all now. Go to the show in stock trucks, wishing you had 10k of "acessorising", whining about how clean or dirty they are and hoping just to win a door prize....
...and end up with magazine coverage? You can't BUY that kind of promo! Better than a frellin' class trophy any day.

Yeah...OH YEAH...I am a jealous pissed off puppy right now. When my 'ol lady gets home from her night out, after 4 days without a cigarette and having been in a smoke filled room....I am gonna get her riled enough to have her whoop my ass good.

Fawkin' cheap azz paint peeling chinese tailight. Stupit moron of a painter forgetting the plastic prep.

Whoa....where were your ORC windshield decals...OMG! Oh well, there's next year right?

( 2$%*$&%^#*%$*$&^%#&^%#&^&^#&^%&&#&^*** )

Last edited by Okiespaniels; 04-05-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote