Thread: Hi to all
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 11:43 PM   #1
timofalltrades

Default Hi to all

Hi everybody! I'm Tim and I just found out this forum existed. Figured I'd check it out and so far I like it. I have a stone white 09 Ram St with a v6(I know I know) hey its what I could get at the time and plus it has been a great truck the last year I had it. Mod that I done are the addition of the cluster and steering wheel with cruise control from a higher level package(got parts from a salvage yard so not sure, but it has the DIC and I did the wiring so it all works). Also I have installed srt 10 22" wheels. Access se tonneau cover, painted inside of the quad headlights I upgraded to, painted upper bumper cap for the front and installed chrome bumpers. Lastly I also installed a hitch. Might sound like I did a lot of work just to get to a level some of yall bought your truck at and that is true, but like I said I got what I could at the time and I only spent less that 600 doing all the mods factoring I traded for the wheels and tires. lol Any way that's my truck, thanks for reading.
timofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote