View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:03 PM   #2205
Administrator

oh

my

lord........

NEVER moving again. Fuck me sideways guys.

So the fun......

Moving wasn't horrible, just time consuming and damnit I'm still sore. Hopped back to our old house last night, to find water in the shop / basement. LOL - got a match anyone? FACK. We turned off the water when we were pulling appliances, and evidently the valve in the main is leaking now. Shut if off again now.....(as we turned it back on before we left), and......yeah. So, get to replace that main now.

I am getting used to the driveway at the new place......damnit its steep.....I haven't parked in the garage yet. Its tight, I don't feel like fucking with it just yet. Truck has sat outside for a few nights. Whats jacked? The first time I've had to use my ice scraper this year.......this morning. Frost. LOL - after all this snow, and I get it on March 17th? LAME.

Internet / phone / TV dude is here now.......so thats spiffy.

Shop builder is going to be here around Noon. Thats another story that I'd rather not get into......

Stressful, but man, the look on my kids face and my wife's comments about the house - totally worth it. Freakin' love the room here, and we'll start furnishing it better really soon.

Painted one room......my 4 year old girl's. Its purple.......weeee!

didn't get a completed pic.......LOL

And, here's a view of the truck from the upstairs window

My "stats" from moving day.........gotta love it!

I did another 15K steps yesterday, and 65 flights of stairs. Feelin' the fun today.