Thread: whats next?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #13
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Cummins Member

I like all of those.

On the cutout, is it Raceland? I know Carl Lucetti from DT has had a lot of problems with his controller, but I don't know how he has it wired. The cutout on my truck is a Raceland and its the same one that was on my '04...it has to be at least four or five years old now. The only problem I've had is the motor shorting out, which was my fault. The zip tie holding the wiring up broke so the wiring rested on the exhaust, melted through, and shorted. I got lucky though and found a guy on another forum that happened to have an extra, brand new motor that he sold me for the cost of shipping. I paid him this morning and can't wait to get it in and have my cutout working again.

I get the new alarm and actually an alarm/remote start is high on my list of priorities. Another is a sound system overhaul...which I need badly.

I think the exterior of your truck is perfect, other than the headlights, which I know you will get to eventually. Have you thought of a forward facing light bar? I know your truck isn't an offroad beast or anything, but tastefully done it could look great.