Thread: New Truck
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

Default New Truck

Well boys,

As some may have seen on Facebook. I traded the 2500 in on Friday for a left over brand new 2013. Between the deal I got with the options included and my current position with trucks... I could't walk away from this deal.

The only thing that was a real hold back on my part was the color.... This botch is red as red can get..... But with the sport package and after a few hours of looking atit and test driving it, I really came to like it..

I was at the dealer and we were looking for a silver 2014 Sport but they couldn't get me a truck with the options I wanted in the price range I wanted.. Also my dealer couldn't find one less then 200 miles away.. but I was having to compromise every truck they found with less and less options..

They had this red one on the lot and like stated... Couldn't walk away from the deal..

The only thing this truck does not have less from being totally "loaded" is
Ventilated seats, back up camera and the air ride... It literally has everything else.

I will post up all the specs soon, more pictures as well.... But this is the only one I have less the one I posted on facebook.

I will be doing a few things to it but nothing drastic.

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote