View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #138
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
What happened with it Al?

I was thinking about the "no showing" situation. You are still going to park it with the show vehicles, right? What if you guys create a quick "Not Judged" category. That way people can still partipate that choose not to or do not want their vehicle judged?
What happened is that I ordered some rims in from jegs that were drop shipped from the mfr. I ordered the wrong bolt pattern, totally my fault. Jegs was more that kind to return them. I had not mounted them...whew!

The problem starts when Jegs states that the replacement rims are in stock and they will ship Friday (19th). Friday I check my email and get a note stating that the wheels are NOT in stock and won't be BUILT until Sept 1st!

So I call Jegs, and they recheck and the date is correct. But...they have already charged my credit card! WHAT! Sorry, that may be the modern way of doing business but not in my world...so I canceled the order but have to wait to get my money.

To answer your 2nd question...I won't be parking in the show line so people won't be confused. I don't know how the park is set up but I'll be around the headquarters awnings with a big sign that says "not eligible" in my windshield. The doors will be closed, the hood down, and I'm debating on tire shine.

Last edited by Okiespaniels; 07-21-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote