View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #21
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by DoubleTakeDodge View Post
I somewhat agree with LowRam and somewhat not. I don't think it's necessarily shit talking but there are some ppl (wont mention any names) who intentionally put dow other's rides and ideas not for the sake of potential improvement but for the sake of being an ass and putting them down. I think I speak for everyone, and if I don't then I should, when I say that if you have constructive criticism for a ride, let them know in a RESERVED and RESPECTFUL way. Don't talk shit to talk shit and don't intentionally start shit with other members. If you just don't like something about the truck but can't let the owner know w/o being a douche, keep your damn mouth shut because the point of the build is not to please others but to please the owner.

As far as naming your truck, I personally like Under the Radar but do have to agree that i wouldn't name it until it's a little more pieced together. Either way i hope the truck winds up looking as good as it sounds like it will!
i will just assume you are talking to me since i'm the only one that said anything .. and again i will say that i didn't mention anything about his ride from a personal opinion and will not if someone's truck isn't my cup of tea then so be it as long as they like it ... i will say something though if someone has over-looked something safety wise in the 2 pics i've seen of the setup it does indeed look sketchy and i can't even see the welds or the link bars to make a better determination but chances are if everything is rusted and the time wasn't taken to clean up the setup and do things right the first time then there are bigger issues and the amount of force applied when dragging a frame is quite high many of trucks have had catastrophic failures from bag jobs that weren't up to snuff ... this is his first bagged truck so maybe he doesn't understand what is safe and what is not safe ... and he bought it like this he didn't do the work so i'm not even criticizing his work so nobody here should be butthurt ...
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote