View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #2089
myoung84
Super Moderator

Damn you! Always coming in to rationalize the situation. LOL.

I don't think I could ever give up having two vehicles. I have a company car but it's still nice to have something that's "yours" that you can do whatever with/to. I just get bored with the truck sometimes because there's not much else that I can do to it that's not absolutely crazy. But what kills me sometimes is that I don't need a truck like this. A 4x4 1500 would do everything that I need and more. This truck is fun for playing around, but I don't have time for that shit anymore. Hell, I don't even ride my ATV anymore. It hasn't been started in at least 8 months.

I just see the amount of money I pay out each month and ask myself why do I have $100k worth of vehicles in the driveway? Cutting back to a single truck with better fuel mileage would save a bunch of money, including car insurance, maintenance, etc. I have to admit, I sometimes regret buying the Power Wagon. I've still got a long time before I pay it off too. If I had a more daily drivable 1500, we could ditch the Jeep and put more money into the house fund. I think the house crap is what's got my mind churning. Nothing is going to change anytime soon though...

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote