View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 08:03 PM   #10
DoubleTakeDodge
James

Send a message via Skype™ to DoubleTakeDodge

Thanks! And I understand the work involved, my '02 required a lot of attention and still wasn't as nice as yours haha.

Ever since I lost my white 3rd gen I always wanted another white Ram so when it came time to by that's all I looked for .

So far I have replaced all exterior and interior lights with LEDs except the headlights which will be receiving 55w HIDs from retroshop soon. I swapped on a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie grille today and added 4 12" LED strips under the bed rails; one side is complete and I will be finishing the wiring on the other side tomorrow after work.

Truck has been completely debadged, Auto Vent Shades, Weathertech Floormats, Gum Creek Customs automotive holster added already. Trimmed the back seat retention tabs to allow the back seat to lay down.

I am putting on my 2.5" Hell Bent Steel leveling kit and Bilstein 5100 shocks along with a set of 20x10 -19mm BMF Novakanes and 325/60r20 Nitto Terra Grappler G2s next weekend.

Dual shock steering stabilizer and gear box brace coming soon as well. Plans for 550 rwhp reliably will be underway when my warranty expires at the end of the year.