View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #1188
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by (S.M.R) 101 View Post
Well I'm back in OKC boys. Some of you might have seen the fb post. Amongst all the problems that happened on thanksgiving yesterday morning he had a stroke caused from a clot in his brain. I jumped on the first plane I could and made it down 5 hours after I found out about the stroke I was in oklahoma.

He wad doing better by the time I got to the hospital at 10pm. That was the hardest thing in the world guys.. when my dad was looking at me and he was trying to tell me something but he couldn't say it. And just seeing the frustration in his face when he can't say what's on his mind.. man that was tough..

But the look on his face when me and my brother walked in was awesome. But he got so excited his blood pressure jumped through the roof and he started moving his head and kicking his leg. But he still can't move his right arm and right leg.

But I talked with my mom this morning and dad was saying hello. So he is starting to get some of his language back.

I'll be here for however long it takes for my dad to get better. I only bought a one way ticket. Just wanted to let you guys know.
man i know this feeling i went through this with my dad a little over a year ago it's a big deal and if you don't help him with his new lifestyle changes things could happen again later on .. in my dads case he was a hard ass so i had to stay on him about diet and stuff but he recovered well from it even though it didn't look great for the first week or 2 wish the best
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote