View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #7
swirvin21
V6 Member

Yeah, trying to make a few hundred to pay the mortgage. They cut off my disability checks so I'm having to try and be creative while they try to stall.

I'm actually donating a set to the Wheelers For The Wounded event on Sept 22 in Disney. We raise money every year for charities like Wounded Warrior, BlueStar Moms, etc. Since I'm a disabled vet it's something I really strive to help with and this year I can actually donate a spare set of rims with tires if I sell enough.

I'd really love it if some of the Rams guys came out! Don't even have to wheel, there should be plenty of people to give rides if someone wants to try. Many times we just hang out in the Rock Garden and watch others...its a great time and a GREAT cause!

http://www.okwftw.org/index.htm

I'd really appreciate it if you could start an event thread and maybe drum up some interest. We are also still taking raffle item donations: right now we have everything from winches to an AR15, my rim/tires, and a ton of smaller stuff like chains and fire extinguishers. If anyone has a business locally, you can setup with me to sell at the event if you donate something of reasonable size for the raffle!

Gotta run, picking up 28 more today and another 28 on Friday!

Open to trades of all kinds! I'll even drop $100 off the price for anyone who donates $100 to any of the charities we work with. Just show me a receipt!

The tires I have are AWESOME TREAD! Near new, E rated for towing and run GREAT on the road. These are NOT the old MTs that suck on pavement, these are MTRs and BFGs which run smooth by comparison!

Last edited by swirvin21; 08-29-2012 at 09:26 AM.
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote