View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 12:03 AM   #45
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

[QUOTE=myoung84;27207]Playing around a little more in Photoshop on my future Outdoorsman. Darkened the paint a little so it actually looks like granite, added the 20" wheels, tinted windows, debadged, and a black Ram head in the grille. Here's the renderings with OEM black projectors and dechromed projectors with painted and color matched bumper options. Then black wheels...

As far as the lights go, I don't think I'm going to have any chrome. Probably going with granite/black combo with tinted reflector and turn signal. The chrome looks good with the chrome bumpers but if/when I color match the bumpers, I'm not going to like the chrome in the lights.

I really like this one man, for sure.

In the picture looks to accent that wheels if you plan on leaving them silver. I know actual would be different but even color matching the shroud to match the truck would look amazing.

I would love to do something with my headlights but there is way to much red on it as is.. adding red to the headlights would look cheesy IMO so I'm stuck with black.

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote